Work with Festool
Our passion for high-quality power tools has continued for more than 90 years. We share this fascination with our users and fans. Our products make life easier for professional tradespeople – and help them to achieve perfect results faster. We always think systematically, right down to the finest detail. Over 350 patents, 80 awards, for both the products and company. And, above all our satisfied customers are testament to our innovative success.
Festool is growing fast and looking for proactive, talented and energetic individuals who want to grow with us. We care about people, growth, excellence, and results. We are seeking high performing individuals who are just as passionate about our business as we are. If you exude passion, creativity, commitment, and fun then we are the place for you!
About the Position
The Vice President of Marketing oversees marketing strategies and efforts in order to strengthen company’s market position and achieve desired business goals, working closely with the VP of Sales and reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Responsible for annual marketing budget, plan, strategy and team Identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing strategies/materials Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns that meet business objectives and drive sales leads Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short- and long-term market forecasts and reports Work closely with the sales department to align sales and marketing strategies Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning and devise counterstrategies Align and coordinate projects and standards with global HQ organization Liaise and coordinate external network (PR firm, Social Influencers …)
Education / Experience
- MA degree in Marketing, Communication, or similar relevant field. MBA preferred.
- 10 – 15 years’ experience as Director of Marketing.
- Ideally experienced in (power) tool industry and Marketing to dealer networks and end consumers alike.
- Ideally experienced in both, larger industry leading organization (process driven) and smaller industry disruptors (creative execution driven).
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership.
- Proven experience in design and execution of marketing (especially launch) campaigns.
- Ability and willingness to (process & create) create and manage campaigns.
- In depth knowledge of market research.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability in relationship management and high-performance work teams/groups.
- Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English.
- Strong leadership with ability to drive to aggressive timelines.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communications skills; proven track record for working effectively with technical and business teams.
Ready to Apply?
Head on over to our Placements/Opportunities page to see what else we’ve been working on!