About the Company
FAST order fulfillment and client services help support your thriving e-commerce business. QuickBox works quickly and efficiently to pack your orders the same day and quickly deliver orders to your customers, positively impacting your customer service experience and driving repeat business. In the fast-paced world of e-commerce sales, the QB team also works quickly to find solutions to your daily fulfillment and inventory needs so that you can focus on other important business aspects.
FRIENDLY customer service with your team and for your customers. The QB customer service team understands that friendship is a valuable part of any successful partnership. Here your team is considered a friend that we’ll support through all initiatives. This friendly service is especially important when your customer needs additional support.
ACCURATE inventory management and order fulfillment to inform your product production and consistently deliver customers precisely what they want. The success of your business is dependent on your ability to accurately fill the orders you generate. The QB team is 99.98% accurate in order fulfillment. Your inventory is also closely monitored so that you can manage product overhead appropriately.
About the Position
QuickBox is a fast-growing third-party logistical fulfilment company and is in need a chief operating officer (COO) to be the right hand of their thriving CEO. With your experience and talents, you will be able to lead Quickbox’s team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective. The ideal candidate has extensive experience within the industry, perhaps having worked their way up through the ranks as an executive. This trajectory helps develop a unique mix of business and management expertise, plus proficiency with the practices, policies, and procedures of the biochemical industry. Quickbox is looking for a COO with strong leadership skills and the ability to approach business from a creative point of view.
Objectives of this Role
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
- Collaborate with CFO in developing and maximizing labor and capital expenditures against budget in order to reach desired outcomes.
- Translate operational strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning.
- Oversee company operations and employee/labor productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational initiatives are met.
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention.
- Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary.
Daily & Monthly Responsibilities
- Monitor daily performance metrics to ensure company meets service levels and expected outputs.
- Oversee multiple warehouse/fulfillment facilities located throughout the United States.
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process improvement to improve efficiencies, maximize labor, and meet service level expectations.
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO, CFO & Board of Directors.
- Directly oversee operations, HR, and accounting, and partner with the CEO on sales management to budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets over the near term.
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves stakeholder targets relative to growth and profitability.
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key vendors, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Executive leadership positions
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- Strong understanding and adoption to 3PL systems and warehouse applications
Preferred / Bonus Qualifications
- Master’s degree in business or related field
- Direct executive experience working within a 3PL
- cGMP-manufacturing or food products related regulatory experience
- History of working with Board of Directors
Interested in Learning More?
Head on over to our Placements/Opportunities page to see what else we’ve been working on!