About the Company
For over 38 years, ROQ.US has trailblazed the global textile, digital, & screen-printing industries with cutting edge innovation. We envision a greener planet and garment decorating industry where ROQ machines are used to build a movement of innovative communities who create amazing products, generate monumental economic gain, and have tons of fun doing it.
Today’s garment decorators need the most productive, most streamlined, and most reliable automated solutions to exponentially increase production and profits. Communities across America and beyond need the highest quality prints to express themselves meaningfully and reinforce togetherness. Our planet needs a coalition of businesses and consumers who demonstrate a commitment to sustainability to ensure our collective continued growth and wellness.
ROQ.US lives at the crossroads of these issues and strives to be an anchor for a shared prosperity in the decorated apparel business, communal unity, and a flourishing Earth. We do that by partnering with businesses and providing them with the most technologically advanced printing machines and services that reduce the industry’s environmental impact and reduce the needed overhead to succeed.
When you build on sand, you drift away with the tide. When you build your house on the ROQ, you propel from a solid foundation of integrity coupled with dependable automation for many years to come. #ROQYourWay and #PressOnward with #YourPartnerInPrint!
Our Company Values: Provide Solutions | Operate with Integrity | Collaborate | Strive for Excellence | Serve | Be Positive
About the Position
As a key member of the Management team, the Finance Leader will report to the President and is responsible for the general accounting and finance operations of the company. Responsibilities include managing the revenue systems, general ledger activities, financial statement preparation, budgeting, and financial reporting and analysis.
The Finance Leader will work with company leadership to establish budgets, forecasts, and metrics for accountability, as well as hire, train and develop accounting staff for adherence to accounting processes, company policies, improvement to workflow and risk mitigation. Manages cash flow of the company through payables, receivables, credit control and banking relationships. The Finance Leader will insure accurate and timely financial reporting both internally and to ROQ US shareholders.
- Provide leadership for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance, Accounting functions of the organization.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior management as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state, and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Manage and maintain business intelligence reporting for the organization.
- Actively manages career development of direct reports.
- Participate in business and financial planning, including annual budgets, revenue forecasts, and projections.
- Report monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial results to inside and outside parties
- Point of contact for all banking, accounting, insurance, payroll, 401(k) and tax relationships
- Manage, lead, and develop a team of direct reports responsible for all accounting and finance functions including AP, AR, and Payroll.
- Support and take responsibility for all internal and external audits and/or reviews. Build productive relationships with auditors and parent company.
- BS in Accounting or Finance; CPA preferred
- 7+ years of accounting experience, and 2+ years’ experience in budgeting
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Highly organized, accurate, detail and multi-task oriented
If interested in learning more about the opportunity, please contact Lisa Heffernan at 180one at 971-256-3076 or email@example.com.
Head on over to our Placements/Opportunities page to see what else we’ve been working on!